- Product Description -
Fermenter is also called CCT (Cylindrical Conical Tank), FV (Fermentation Vessel), primary fermenter or unitank as they are used both for fermenting and storage. TONSEN stainless steel fermenter can be individually temperature controlled through glycol jackets and are fully equipped with accessories such as pressure relief valve, CIP cleaning ball, sample valve, manhole,etc Fermenting is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer. Bright beer takes place after fermenting and mainly function is to make the beer more clear and store a longer time. The fermenter can be top manhole or side manhole according to different client requirement for lager or ale beer brewing.
Introduction of fermenting equipment
1. Product name: 1HL to 100HL beer fermentation tank fermentation vessel.
2. Volume: 1HL to 100HL
3. Material: SUS304 or SUS316L, as per customer's requirement
4. Thickness: 3.00-4.00mm for inner tank, 1.5mm for dimple jacket, 2.00mm for outer shell, as per customer's requirement.
5. Construction: dish top, cylinder body and 60 degree cone bottom; single-layer or jacketed.
If jacketed, it has dimple jacket and PU insulation, insulation thickness 50.00-100.00mm as per customer's requirement.
6. Polishing treatment: inner tank mirror polished, outer shell can be either mirror polished or matt polished.
7. Accessories: manway on side, yeast inlet, CIP spraying ball, CIP pipe, themowell, sample valve, spunding valve, pressure gauge, lifting ear, jacket inlet /outlet, outlet, brace for legs, adjustable feet.
Total capacity: +25% Head space minimum
Effective capacity : 200L
Exterior shell: 2mm
Interior shell: 3mm
Insulation TH: 80mm
Top type: Dished head
Manhole Type: Top / Side
Inner cone: 60 degree
CIP ball: 360º Rotating spray ball
Temperature sense: PT100 sensor
Inner Polishing: 0.2-0.4micron
Design pressure: 0.3Mpa
Cooling type: Dimple cooling jacket
Cooling jacket inlet : NPT/thread
Cooling jacket outlet: NPT1/thread
Pressure control: Mechanical pressure relief valve
Pressure gauge,Rotating Racking arm,Sample port , Drain outlet, Dry hops port, Safety valve, Balance port etc.
*Tonsen Brewhouse System
Brewhouse is various in combinations of vessels, of course to achieve the same four steps mashing, lautering, boiling, whirlpool, by special brewing intentions of brewer including wort output, wort gravity, sparging water, brews in certain time, brewing method etc. Tonsen accepts special design for these variations.
Heating Methods: Electric, Steam, Gas fired
Vessels: 2/3/4/5 Vessels;
Plate Heat Exchanger
Motor: CE/UL Listed
Pumps: CE/UL Listed
Brewhouse Pipelines and Valves
Wort Buffer Tank
Platform with Sink
*Tonsen Fermenting system:
according to our standard configuration, the complete beer brewing equipment with 6pcs two batches beer fermentation tanks or with 12 pcs one batch fermentation (based on 12 days fermenting period).
The inside and external of tanks are adopt international standards 304 stainless steel material, mirror polished up to ≤0.8um≤0.6um≤0.2um polishing quality standards, fully meet the PLC automatic cleaning and disinfection of the controlled system requirements. Cone 60° resist compression design, with sample valve, CIP arm, racking arm, pressure gauge, solenoid valve, safety valves and so on.
1. Highly Competitive Price, More Than 10 Years Production And Manufacturing Experience
2. Iso9001, Ce (2014/68 / Eu) Ped Certification
3. Strictly Quality Control, Meet The European Quality Standard, Take 3 Times Water Pressure Test During Production.
4. Accept Customized, Professional Engineers Will Provide Design Solutions For You
5.Use High-Quality 304 Stainless Steel, Ensure The Thickness Of The Material
6. Dimple Plate Cooling Jacket, Better Cooling Effect And Longer Service Life
7. Equipped With Safety Valve, Water-Sealed Pressure Valve, To Ensure The Safe Operation Of The Fermentation Tank
- Certificate -
- Customer Reviews -
- Message -
- Products Recommended -