- Product Description -
1.4000L Four-vessel Brewhouse
Four-vessel systems offer the highest throughput and the most versatility. With proper vessel sizing, well laid out hard piping, and well-designed controls these brewhouses can be extremely large and only require one person to operate it. The ability to make more beer with less labor input, paired with gains in efficiency and quality control make the four-vessel brewhouse a worth while investment for breweries that intend to produce a lot of beer.
1) Fully insulated mash tun and brew kettle mounted on a modular, radius edge, stainless steel under-frame, designed for easy and efficient installation in almost any structure.
2) 100% certified SUS304 sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components.
3) Grain door and False Bottom for rapid and efficient cleanup.
4) A Design that allows infinite control, endless flexibility and precise repetition.
5) All necessary equipment to monitor the quality of the brew.
6) Steam, Electric or Direct Fire for heating.
2. 4000L Fermentation System
Fermentation tanks are where the magic happens. It’s important to have a precisely built vessel to condition your beer as it ferments. Tonsen brew offers fermentation tanks with ultra-precise welding and polishing, complete traceability, and material exactness to meet all international safety standards. From small, pub-size fermenters to towering outdoor tanks, we have the manufacturing capability and expertise to custom-build fermentation tanks of all sizes.
1) 100% certified SUS 304 sanitary food grade stainless steel in all of our components for fermenter and BBT tanks.
2) 360 Spray ball for effective CIP cleaning.
3) Manway/Manhole for easy access to the interior of the tanks (for cleaning or inspection)
4) Safety Pressure valve to protect the tanks from being over pressurized or creating negative pressure.
5) Accessible sampling valve for beer monitoring.
6) Carbonation / Aeration Stone.
3. Tonsen Brew Auxiliary equipment
Tonsen Brew offers all necessary peripheral equipment to ensure that your brewery / Brewpub has everything it needs for a high quality brew and the means to give your clients the best drinking experience.
1) Malt Miller
Adjustable roller width, little dust, low noise
2) Cooling system
3) CIP system
4) Control Cabinet
Schneider low voltage electrical components; Danfoss VFD;
Wiring diagram will be provided with the panel;
wiring diagram and English nameplate.
All motors must have fuse and overload protection.
5) Packing system
- Certificate -
- Customer Reviews -
- Message -
- Products Recommended -